Simple Tips to Perfect Barbecue: Burrell’s BBQ is a blog that is dedicated to making your barbecue as enjoyable as possible.
Find out how to cook and smoke meat, as well as how to create delicious marinades, rubs, and barbecue sauces.
Every country has the best barbecue and the United States is no exception.
Burrell’s BBQ is an authority on the barbecue scene in the United States. From Carolina pulled pork to New York steak, Burrell’s BBQ covers all US barbecue discussions.
This blog is great for anyone who loves the art of smoking meat, whether they are a novice or a pit master. The blog contains tips and tricks regarding cooking different cuts of meat.
- What is a Mini Smoker?
- How to Smoke a Turkey on a Traeger?
- How to Smoke a Turkey in a Wood Smoker?
- How To Smoke a Turkey Breast in an Electric Smoker?
- How To Smoke a Turkey at 225
- How To Smoke a Standing Rib Roast
- How to Smoke a Precooked Spiral Ham
- How to Smoke a Turkey at 250F
- How to Smoke a 10 Lb Turkey
- How to Smoke a 6 Pound Brisket – Step By Step
- How to Smoke a 10lb Pork Shoulder
- How to Smoke a 10 Lb Brisket
- How to Smoke a Fully Cooked Ham